Monday, November 29, 2010

Smothered and Covered Like Waffle House Hash Browns

Sorry for the delayed update, incessant self editing is a bitch. However, that is not the point. Sexy times. Always the point.

When I was asked to contribute to this project, my initial reaction was "heck yes, something to keep a lady writing!" But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I had to make up for a lot of missed material. However, let the record show that what is lacking in quantity of experiences and partners is made up for in curiosity and enthusiasm.

This past weekend, I paid a visit to my long-distance boyfriend of two years. The prior week was filled with stress from my job, my family, my car, and overall frustration with stupid people/places/things. My boyfriend seemed to be having a similar week, and I suppose it didn't help that he had to spend Thanksgiving working and away from his family and friends. I decided to pay him a visit to lift both our spirits. Friday afternoon, my ticket was booked and by Friday night I was watching DVR-ed episodes of Jeopardy! on his couch.

His best friend/roommate being out of town only sweetened the deal.

Around 3 am, we go to bed. Sometimes bed means bed, and other times bed means sexy times. That night, it happened to be the latter. I enjoy sex with my boyfriend. We enjoy experimenting with each other. This particular insance started as most of our sexual rounds usually do: sucking of various body parts, touching, kissing, etc. At one point, once the actual sex began, I thought about being choked, which somehow translated to the words "I want you to choke me" falling off my lips. We had tried choking a few times before and it was interesting, but nothing I had come to crave. Which made the request all the more weird to me. Generally speaking, I like it rough(ish): hitting, spanking, whipping (light), biting, getting tied up, are being held down are all things I enjoy and desire regularly. The moment just seemed right to give choking another chance.

First we try CSI-style (hands around throat) and then TV-rapist-style (hand/hands over nose and mouth). Both times I had to call a time out. It wasn't working for me, and that was a little sad. I was trying to fight my survival instincts, and I'm not to the point where I can mentally bypass fighting back. Part of it might have had to do with the fact that instead of enjoying the moments for what they were, I was putting all my focus on not panicking. I thought that since because I used my judgement to initiate it, the choke would work out better. It didn't.

I am still determined to make this choking thing work. It might be a matter of research and mental preparation, maybe some meditating. It might be a personal thing that just won't work out, no matter how much I want it to. But if it does, I assure you, you'll be the third to know.

xoxo

Miss X

No comments:

Post a Comment